Our children’s cutlery made with bamboo fiber includes a fork, a knife, and a spoon. Designed for pint-sized hands, this set is ideal for kids 3 and up who begin to mimic cutting and shoveling food with a fork and a knife.
– FSC-certified bamboo fibre with a 100% food-grade melamine binder.
– BPA, PVC and Phthalates free;
– Top-rack dishwasher safe;
– Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids;
– No microwave.
This product is an alternative to traditional plastics, disposable or fragile dishware. To extend the life of their products, Ekobo have combined FSC-certified bamboo fibre, a highly-renewable natural resource, with a 100% food-grade melamine binder.
Note: Ekobo white colour is off-white as it is the natural colour of bamboo.
* Disclaimer: Please be advised that while Ekobo products are durable and long-lasting, this eco-friendly material is not unbreakable. It will not shatter like ceramic or glass but if dropped or knocked at a bad angle on a hard surface, a chip or crack may occur. Adult supervision is recommended for children under 3.